TMG Worldwide hosted the 6th RDCR last week, on the 12th April at the Kempinski Baltschug Hotel in centre of Moscow. The organizers were proud to partner with National Oilwell Varco as the 2018 Platinum Sponsor, as well as MTU and Hardbanding Solutions as Gold Sponsors.
The RDCR is the leading gathering of drilling and completion specialists in Russia. Established in 2013, the forum attracts experts from the drilling, completion and production sectors. The full value chain attends, from national and international operators, drilling and completion service companies to the equipment and technology manufacturers. No other upstream event in Russia attracts such a depth of senior decision makers.
RDCR 2018 in Numbers –
- Delegates: 358 (Click here to view the full list)
- Sponsors: 24
- Operating Companies: 50
- Drilling Contractors: 27
- Service and Vendor Companies: 116
- Countries Represented: 12
- Speakers: 35
The organizers would like to thank all of the sponsors that supported the RDCR in 2018 –
Platinum – NOV, GOLD – MTU and Hardbanding Solutions, Silver EDC Group, PSK Burtechnologii, Phoenix TRS, Caterpillar, Drawworks, TMK, Aqvatick, BRONZE sponsor Nabors, plus all of the associated and media sponsors
We would also like to extend our thanks to speakers, moderators, roundtable members and all of the delegates that attended the forum. Without participation from all of the participants it is not possible to continue improving the RDCR year on year.
Due the high number of delegates this year, the organisers were unable to welcome all of the delegates in to hall one for the opening speech and keynote address. Instead, delegates were asked to choose their hall of interest and go directly there. The technology halls were broken down as follows, note links to the agendas plus list of panel members and moderators.
Hall 1 – Drilling and Completion Services
- Presentations included Rosneft, RN Uvatneftegaz, MOL Group, SPD, Tatneft and GazpromNeft Yamal. Click here for the full agenda
- Moderators included Dmitry Krepostnov, Project Engineer, Technology and Engineering Division at Rosneft, Evgeny Pillipets, Deputy Head of Division, Technologies & Engineering at Rosneft and Antoine Damore, Front End Engineering Manager at Salym Petroleum Development
Hall 2 – Drilling Control and Operations
- Presentations included RN Purneftegaz, SSC, Lukoil West Siberia. NOV, MTU and Nabors. Please click here for the full hall agenda
- Moderators included Evgeny Rykov Deputy General Director for Drilling at Naftagaz and Dean Sillerud, Rig Engineering Manager at EDC Group
Hall 3 – Well Interventions and Production Operations
- Presentations included Varyoganneftegaz, BP, Rosneft, Lukoil Nizhnevolzhskneft and NOV. Please click here for the full hall agenda
- Moderators included Martin Rylance, Russia Wells Manager and Global Sr. Advisor Frac & Stim at BP and Alexey Pestrikov, Chief Specialist, R&D and Innovation Department at Rosneft
All sessions contained operator case studies which highlighted field problems, followed by service and technology suppliers that discussed their specific solutions for solving the current challenges faced in the drilling, completion and production sectors in Russia.
The 7th RDCR in 2019 will see improvements and additions in all areas and the preparation has already started. Key speaking slots for service and technology companies are already being reserved – so to ensure your participation please contact us for further information